Sage 100 version 2020 is expected in mid-March of 2020. Proposed features include:
- Expanded name fields – from 30 to 50 characters
- Expanded addresses, state & zip code fields to accommodate countries outside of US & Canada
- Country Code expanded to 50 characters
- Customer / Vendor – name and contact names expanded
- Telephone/Fax expanded to 20 characters, extensions to 6 characters, Telephone-Type field added
- Multiple POs on a single receipt – changes throughout the P/O system.
- AP Utility to Reverse ALL CHECKS in an accounts payable check run.
- Lot/serial expiration dates. Ability to calculate expiration dates and to distribute Lot/SN’s based on expiration dates. Warnings if lot/sn is beyond expiration date.
- Ability to export ListBox contents to Excel
- Company Maintenance – discrete fields for City, State, Country. Additional tab added for Contact and Tax Reporting Information
- eInvoicing via Paya via Sales Order, Accounts Receivable and Job Cost
- CCPA change options to hide sensitive AR and AP fields.
- Map-Service selection option for Map-Buttons in Sage100
- Months to retain paid invoices (instead of days). Allows retaining invoices for up to 10 years (vs. currently less than 3 years)
- Classic Desktop will be retired
Most of these features will be Sage 100cloud only. If you are still on a perpetual license, consider making plans to migrate to a subscription. Check with us for more details. Perpetual users will continue to be supported for the foreseeable future though Sage is releasing most of the new features in the Sage 100cloud subscription version.
Sage has a free video showing new Sage100 2020 features. See Sage AnyTime Learning.