One of the main design principles in Spire is to allow you to complete a business task all in one screen. This is especially important in Order Entry. The attached video shows all of the following happening in one screen:
(1) Look up the customer by the caller’s name.
(2) A note about past due invoices pops up, and payment is collected. A Payment Receipt is emailed to customer.
(3) Items are added to the order.
(4) Customer sales history is viewed to verify the price the customer has received in the past.
(5) That pricing is saved in the customer pricing records so that future orders pull up he quoted pricing.
(6) A requisition is created for items on the order that are not in stock, and added to a purchase order.